The AEF 8LFT is a dynamic 8″ round in-ceiling or in-wall Subwoofer that features our new frameless design aesthetic for superior performance and sleek integration. This highly musical low frequency transducer utilizes a specialized, shallow polypropylene cone for clean, powerful, low bass reproduction and an integrated, one-piece surround / damping ring to help minimize unwanted resonances in the woofer’s mechanical substructure.
The AEF 8LFT is offered with a choice of round or square grilles to give greater flexibility in design and cosmetic matching during installation.
The low-profile grille is rattle-free, thanks to the 24 specially-shaped neodymium magnets around the entire perimeter of the frame holding it tightly in place. Additionally, the grilles may be painted to match your decor.
For superior performance and room integration, we suggest connecting multiple AEF 8LFT subwoofers (two, three or four), to one of our 500 Watt Class D AA500 Amplifier.
• Full perimeter Clamp mounting system for rigid and convenient installation
• Power handling: 100 Watts nom., 150 Watts max.
• Frequency Range: 30Hz-120Hz
• Impedance: 4 ohms
• Overall dimensions: 9-7/8” diameter
• Cut-out dimensions: 8-5/8” diameter, 3-7/8” depth
• Compatible with 8” acoustic dome (PCAD 8C) or pre-construction bracket (PCB 8C)
March 16, 2017